pop-up content starts
pop-up content ends

Status Resolution Service

​​If you cannot resolve your immigration matter through Your visa is expiring or has expired, then the Department's Status Resolution Service (SRS) can help.

SRS officers can explain your visa options and tell you how decisions you make now can affect your options later on. They can also help you plan your departure from Australia, and refer you to other services where necessary.

Contact Status Resolution


Status Resolution Support Services Program

You may also be eligible to receive assistance from the Status Resolution Support Services Program.

See details

The returns and reintegration program

If you don’t have the right to remain in Australia, you must depart.

See details