pop-up content starts
pop-up content ends

Arrange your health examinations

We may ask you to have health examinations. If we do, we will give you:

  • a list of the examinations you must have
  • an identifier we call a HAP ID

You will need the HAP ID to make an appointment for your health examinations.

In Australia

Arrange your health examinations with our migration medical services provider, Bupa Medical Visa Services.

Book your examinations online at Bupa Medical Visa Services.

Call 1300 794 919 to arrange your health examinations if:

  • you do not have internet access, or
  • you need to arrange a Carer visa assessment, or
  • you need to arrange a fitness to depart or travel assessment

Outside Australia

You must be examined by one of the Department’s approved panel physicians or clinics.

A panel physician is a doctor or radiologist appointed by the department to do health examinations outside Australia at an approved clinic.

See how to contact a panel physician by finding the immigration office nearest to you.