Offices outside Australia
You can apply online for most Australian visas and citizenship through
ImmiAccount. This is the preferred and most efficient way to apply.
We have offices in a number of countries around the world who provide visa and citizenship services.
Our overseas offices do not provide a walk in counter service. Where we need to see you, we will notify you directly by email / letter to make an appropriate arrangement.
In many countries we also have a Service Delivery Partner (SDP) that provides visa application assistance and biometric collection services through Australian Visa Application Centres (AVACs) and Australian Biometric Collection Centres (ABCCs). Paper applications are currently not accepted at AVACs / ABCCs.
To check if your nearest AVAC or ABCC is operating, find the relevant office below.
If you have applied for a visa, please see
current visa processing arrangements.
Find an office
Find the relevant office for additional information including:
- how to find your nearest Embassy/High Commission/Consulate-General if you are unable to apply online
- how to find your nearest AVAC / ABCC to provide biometrics (if applicable to your location)
- payment methods available to pay the visa application charge
- a list of panel physicians in your location
- information if you are required to provide a police check as part of your visa application.
Use the drop down to find an office, by country.