pop-up content starts
pop-up content ends

​​​​​​​​​​​​​Requesting travel records


Use our online form Request for International Movement Records.

You can ask for movement records for:

  • Yourself
  • Someone else (in some circumstances)
  • A child under 18 years of age (with some exceptions)​

You can use our Document Checklists​ to help you submit a complete application.​