pop-up content starts
pop-up content ends
Regional migration

Regional work visas

New regional visas

Two new skilled regional provisional visas will be available for skilled migrants, and dependent family members, who want to live and work in regional Australia from 16 November 2019.

Temporary skilled visas

Permanent skilled visas

Working Holiday Maker visas

Pacific and seasonal work visas