This visa is for people who have lived, worked and studied in designated regional area Australia on a previous, eligible visa.
With this visa you can:
- stay permanently
- work and study anywhere in Australia
- Sponsor eligible relatives for permanently residence
- apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible.
- hold an eligible visa
- have lived for at least 3 years and have a taxable income at or above a specific income threshold for at least three years
- both primary and secondary applicants have complied with the conditions of the eligible visa you hold or have held