Manage your organisation accounts
The Organisation Account Administrator role (OAA) allows you to help other users in your organisation with their access issues.
If you have Organisation Account Administrator (OAA) access, you can:
- approve access for new users within your organisation
- invite staff to create an account
- reset passwords
- suspend accounts that are not in use
- remove accounts from the organisation.
To use the OAA functions:
- Log in to ImmiAccount
- Select ‘Manage Account’
- Select ‘Organisation Account Administration’.