pop-up content starts
pop-up content ends
Entering and leaving Australia

Requesting travel records

To get the specific dates for your movements in and out of Australia, request your international movement records by completing Form 1359 Request for international movement records

Note: This record does not show your movement in and out of countries other than Australia.