Letter of support
You must obtain a letter of support or introduction from the Australian Government in order to apply for a visa under Work and Holiday arrangements with any of the following countries.
- San Marino
- Slovak Republic
The Department of Home Affairs issues this letter for no charge. You can request this letter by emailing:
Your email request must include:
- your full name and date of birth
- the name of the Work and Holiday partner country to which you wish to travel
- your residential address
- scanned colour copies of:
- your valid Australian passport
- one other form of identification with your current residential address (for example, a driver's licence)
- evidence of your tertiary qualifications, a letter from your tertiary institution confirming the level of study, or academic transcripts. A letter confirming enrolment will not be accepted as evidence of tertiary qualifications.
You will receive a response by email in approximately 10 working days. Please note that assessment of your visa application is the responsibility of the partner country and this letter does not guarantee that a visa will be granted.