Approved Proposing Organisations (APOs) are organisations that we have appointed to assist people in humanitarian need.
APOs connect members of the community and business with potential CSP applicants and manage the visa application process.
They also help CSP entrants and their families find accommodation and settle into the community.
- link Australian supporters with others wishing to help someone in need
- screen potential CSP applicants for eligibility
- link applicants with secure, reputable employment and community support
- manage the visa application process
- link entrants with other government services
- help CSP entrants with settlement services after their arrival in Australia
- ensure workplace conditions are in line with standards
- help entrants become financially independent within the first 12 months of their arrival
- find new opportunities for CSP entrants if a job doesn’t work out
APOs may charge fees to cover the costs of their services. These costs vary between APOs depending on their business model and the level of services they offer.
Find an APO
Some Approved Proposing Organisations (APOs) operate nationally. Others work within specific states or territories.
New South Wales
Become an APO
We appointed APOs after a competitive process. Applications to become an APO are currently closed. We will advertise future opportunities on this website.