pop-up content starts
pop-up content ends

Guardian visa (subclass 580)

​You can no longer apply for the Student Guardian visa (subclass 580). It closed for new applications on 1 July 2016. From 1 July 2016, if you need to extend your stay in Australia, you must apply for a Student Visa (subclass 590).