pop-up content starts
pop-up content ends

Domestic and Family Violence Contact Form

​​​​​​​​​This form is for temporary visa holders experiencing domestic and family violence. It is also for service provider referrals. You can use this form to seek information and support about your visa status. You can also tell us about someone who may need our help.

Service providers may need to give us a signed Consent to disclose information form​. Completion of this form authorises us to communicate with the person listed to help provide support to the client.    

If anyone’s health or safety is under threat, please call 000 immediately. ​

You can report immigration offences through Border Watch. This includes fraudulent claims in a visa application or allegations of domestic and family violence against a visa holder.​

We are unable to assist people located outside Australia. If you are outside Australia, contact United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). UNHCR can give advice about local support groups and assistance.​​