pop-up content starts
pop-up content ends

Temporary Visa Holder Domestic and Family Violence Contact Form

​​​​​​​​​Call 000 in an emergency. If you or someone you know is in danger call the Police on 000. Police in Australia are safe and can be trusted. We cannot help you in an emergency. 

This form is for temporary visa holders experiencing domestic and family violence and service providers who are providing support to temporary visa holders. You can use this form to seek information and support about your visa status or other immigration matters.

Clients must authorise us to communicate with service providers who are helping them. For the Department to discuss a specific client with a service provider, they will need to attach a signed Consent to disclose information form.

Migration agents and legal practitioners should attach the appropriate 956 form: 

If a client does not wish to or is unable to give consent, service providers can still use this form to raise issues of a general nature.

The Domestic and Family Violence Visa Support Section cannot help with visa cancellations or allegations made against a visa holder. This includes fraudulent claims in a visa application or allegations of domestic and family violence conducted by a visa holder, for example, towards a sponsor. For these matters, you can make a report through Border Watch.

We are unable to assist people located outside Australia. United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) can give advice about local support groups and assistance. If you are outside Australia, contact UNHCR.