Other passports or documents for travel include:
- any other current passports or documents for travel where the details are known
- any expired passports or documents for travel where the details are known.
It is important that the most recent document used to travel to Australia is entered here if it has not already been entered at the Passport details section.
Documents for travel
Documents for travel include:
- DFTTA - Documents for Travel to Australia are normally issued to offshore refugee and humanitarian visa holders for their initial entry to Australia. A DFTTA is valid for a single journey to Australia and is not a long-term substitute for a passport or other identity document.
- ImmiCard - This is a plastic, security style card issued to Protection visa holders or Bridging visa holders.
- PLO56 (M56) - This is a Visa Evidence card issue holders of a Protection (subclass 866) visa or Bridging visa E (subclass 050).
- Titre de Voyage - This is a Convention Travel Document (CTD) issued to a person who is either lawfully in Australia, or unlawfully in Australia and unable to obtain a travel document from their country of lawful residence, in accordance with the United Nations Convention relating to the Status of Refugees 1951 and the Protocol related to the Status of Refugees 1967.
- Any other internationally recognised travel documents.