pop-up content starts
pop-up content ends

Travel facilitation letter request form

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Use this form to contact us if you have a Permanent or Provisional visa and you can't travel to Australia before the specified first entry arrival date (initial arrival date) condition advised in your visa grant letter.

A Provisional visa is a Temporary visa that leads to a Permanent visa. If you hold a Prospective Marriage (Subclass​ 300) visa, you do not hold a Permanent or Provisional visa and you should not complete this form.

Only complete this form if your visa is still valid and you are planning to travel to Australia within the next 12 months.

If you have correctly lodged a travel facilitation request form and we do not issue the travel facilitation letter, we will contact you to explain further.