The Global Talent Visa Program enhances Australia’s competitiveness and makes it easier and faster for exceptionally talented individuals to relocate to Australia. The Global Talent Visa Program is designed to complement
other visa programs by providing a migration pathway for individuals who:
- are highly skilled;
- have an international record of exceptional and outstanding achievement in one of the priority sectors; and
- can attract an annual salary in Australia at or above the Fair Work high income threshold.
Before using this form to express an interest in the Global Talent Visa Program, check
eligibility criteria for the
Global Talent Visa Program. Further information is available from the
Global Business and Talent Attraction Taskforce. You may
contact us for further information.
- Use the
Save As Draft button at the bottom of the webpage to save and return to a partially completed form. The Save As Draft function
does not save attachments. Add all attachments just prior to submitting your form.
- The Global Talent Expression of Interest form will be under maintenance on 28 May 2022 (AEST). Expressions of interest in draft will cease to be available after midnight 27 May 2022 AEST. We regret any inconvenience.
- Do not submit a second EOI if you have a pending EOI.
- Changes of circumstance and further documentation may be provided via
email in relation to a pending EOI.
- Submit all information and supporting documentation in English.
- Answer each field in full; do not refer to attached documentation.
- The Department cannot access documents stored on cloud-based platforms such as OneDrive, Google drive.
- The terms ‘EOI candidate’ and ‘you’ refer to the individual expressing an interest in the Global Talent Visa Program unless specified otherwise.