pop-up content starts
pop-up content ends

COVID-19 travel restrictions – Visa application charge (VAC) refund request form

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Use this form to send us Form 1424 – Refund request if you are seeking a VAC refund under the COVID-19 travel restrictions provisions for one of these visas:

  • Prospective Marriage (subclass 300)
  • Temporary Work (International Relations) (Pacific Labour Scheme and Seasonal Worker Program streams) (subclass 403)
  • Working Holiday (subclass 417)
  • Work and Holiday (subclass 462)

Do not use this online form if your refund request does not relate to the COVID-19 travel restrictions provisions. You will not receive a response. Instead, see further information about Getting a refund.