pop-up content starts
pop-up content ends

Your personal details have changed

​If your personal details such as your address, contact details or gender have changed, you can tell us about changes to your personal details in two ways.

Applied online 

You can update your contact details in ImmiAccount on the 'Update us' tab.

Applied on paper or unable to update online

If you applied on paper or can't update your details online, complete Form 929 - Change of address and/or passport details form.

Change to your sex and/or gender

If you are notifying us of a change to your sex and/or gender information, please provide one of the following as evidence of your sex and/or gender:

  • a statement from a Registered Medical Practitioner or a Registered Psychologist which specifies your gender
  • a valid Australian Government travel document, such as a valid passport, which specifies your gender
  • a state or territory birth certificate, which specifies your gender. A document from a state or territory Registrar of Birth Deaths and Marriages recognising a change of sex and/or gender will be seen as sufficient evidence.

You can notify us by the following method: